~What is it like to be loved by God? Somehow I cannot grasp that concept that God would. The One that created the universe loves me. He loves me enough to die for me. I think I know He does, but to experience that love is another matter entirely.
~When you don’t feel loved by someone, how do you love that person anyway? I mean, yes I have heard that answer “with God’s help”, but what does that mean exactly?
~To be loved is a special gift. To know you are loved is a gift beyond compare.
~“She felt lost…so lost. A wall had come up between her and God. She had unwittingly put her trust and love into other things. Now, somewhere in what seemed nowhere, she had no idea how to get back to the relationship she had lost. And so began her journey back…to love.”
When you don't feel loved by someone how do you love that person anyways? I've always had that problem! lt is very difficult but not impossible. Just...bite your tongue and walk away when you feel you might say something. You can't take away the words you said but you can prevent them. Think positive things when you see them and soon all you'll see is the good. It takes time. A lot of time. Or, when you find yourself complaining about them make sure you have one compliment for each complaint. If you run out of compliments then stop complaining...it's a challenge.
ReplyDeleteOr I've also had it when I've loved someone and they didn't love me back. That sucks too :( Just gotta keep loving them and respect the fact that they will never feel the same for you. Support them when they fall and just be the great person you are. :D
Simple answers but a difficult path. :D
I am happy you started up a blog!1
Thanks for the good advice! :) I have been thinking about your words tonight. You are right it is a challenge. But I think God will give me hand with all of this. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks too for following me! I'll reciprocate the favor! :)